Check out the top 10 favorites from July! These items were the most purchased and most clicked on items. The number one item has claimed the top spot for three months now! You can click on each picture to view all the items pictured.
- Amazon Swing Dress – this dress has claimed the top spot for three months now. It is super versatile and comfortable. Dress it up with heels or down with sneakers! Comes in tons of colors, is around $25 with prime shipping.
2. Booty Boost Leggings – my favorite leggings! These suck you in in all the right places and stay put. I love the thick waist and on these and the 7/8 length which is perfect for me at 5’4”.
3. Amazon Waffle Knit Henley Top– this is a look alike for a much more expensive brand. This one is great quality and comes in lots of color options. I went with my normal size, small, and it fits great.
4. Button Fly Black Shorts – A closet staple item for sure! I love the length of these shorts and they are so credibly comfortable. They run a tad big so I went down a size. Last time I checked they were on sale for $16! (Reg: $58)
5. Amazon workout shorts – these running shorts are almost exactly like a much more expensive brand that we all know and love. Amazing quality and super comfortable. I think they run a tad big so if you are in between I would size down.
6. Aerie Joggers – the most comfortable lounge pants! Love these pants – they run a tad big. Comes in a few color options along with short, regular and tall sizes!
7. Walmart mock neck tank– I have this tank in 2 colors now. I love the style of the neckline, makes it look a little fancier than just a plain tank. Runs true to size, I got the small.
8. Amazon Jumpsuit – this jumpsuit is perfect for date ugh or girls night. Throw a denim jacket on top for fall and you are good to go. Runs true to size but long, I have to wear high wedges with it at 5’4”.
9. Amazon Boho Dress – This long sleeve dress is a great summer to fall option for date night, girl’s night or any event you have. Super flowy and soft fabric. It is not lined but not see through either. Comes in lots of color options and is under $30. Runs true to size.
10. Slim Fit Ankle Pants – these pants are the perfect work pants for when you just want to wear leggings! They are so comfortable with a pull on waist and thick, stretchy fabric. They are a bit pricier but they will last for years!
There are your top 10 favorites from July! Can’t wait to see August’s favorite items!
*This post contains affiliate links which means that I earn a small commission from any item purchased from the link. Thank you so much for supporting Mama Loves Shopping!